Call for Your Free Consultation 888.245.6507
Featured Article
How Do I Request a QME Panel in California?
How Do I Request a QME Panel in California?

When an individual is injured in a work-related accident, they would be entitled to the benefits of workers' compensation —since all employers in the state of California are legally required to purchase this form of insurance on their behalf. In order to successfully file a ...

Read More

Blog posts in April, 2013

  • Workers' Comp vs. Third Party Claims in California

    If you were involved in a work-related accident, you may have questions about obtaining an adequate level of compensation. For this reason, the ...

    View More
  • What if My Workers' Comp Claim was Denied in Oakland, CA?

    In the state of California, all employers are legally required to purchase workers' compensation insurance on behalf of their employees—regardless of ...

    View More
  • Attorney Brand Sponsors CAAA's Sacramento Chapter Meeting

    The Law Offices of Jonathan M. Brand is proud to announce that Attorney Brand recently had the opportunity to speak at, and participate in sponsoring, ...

    View More

Get in Touch with Our Firm.

Your Recovery Starts with a Free Consultation.
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.